International Student Program
For our international students, Lockerby Composite School offers exceptional programs in English and French Immersion from Grade 9 to Grade 12, including the Capstone Advanced Placement Program and Science & Technology Education Program (STEP).
Students have a broad selection of courses from which to choose, including physics, chemistry, biology, calculus, algebra, accounting, business, law, computer studies, international languages, arts, architecture, technical design and more.
Experiential learning enhances and supplements 21st century classroom instruction, which focuses on collaboration to engage all students in their journey of discovery.
Lockerby’s Program Options:
- Academic and cultural experiences for one or two semesters
- Graduation with an Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Science & Technology Education Program Certificate
- Capstone Advanced Placement Program
- Health Care & Wellness SHSM
- Mining Engineering SHSM
- LCS Design: Architecture, Interior Design, & Tech. Design
- Credit ESL courses
- University/College Preparation
For more information and to apply to our International Student Program, please visit the Rainbow Board’s website.