News & Events
Laurentian Information Night
Parent Information Session – Laurentian University
Liaison Services is hosting a Parent Information night on Wednesday, December 5th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
This event will cover:
● how to be an effective support person for your young adult;
● how to support a positive transition from high-school to postsecondary studies;
● application processes and timelines;
● fees and financial aid options;
● student support services, and more!
See Laurentian’s flyer on our website (under this week’s newsletter tab) for additional details.